What is the code of conduct in the Gurdwara?
1. Take off your shoes and socks. This is to show respect. Place your shoes in the shoe room.
2. Dress appropriately and Cover your head at all times, within Darbar & Langar Hall. This is also to show respect.
3. No alcohol, drugs, cigarettes or weapons are allowed at anytime within the Gurdwar’s premises.
4. Wash your hands and feet before entering Darbar hall.
5. Don’t point your feet at the Guru Granth Sahib.
6. Anyone of any faith can visit a Gurdwara and will welcomed in the Gurdwara.
7. Bow to the Guru Granth Sahib as the first thing touching the floor with your forehead.
8. Everyone sits on the floor in the Gurdwara Darbar hall.
Address: 300 Gurdwara Road, Fremont CA 94536 Phone: (510) 790-0177